- Create a list of potential clients/candidates in your niche market. Very focused list of businesses you want to work with. Never stop marketing to them unless they ask you to or you are convinced they won’t become a client.
- Target SLDM - senior level decision makers. C-level VP’s, HR, etc…(Know the decision makers and influencers in your market)
- Make a goal to add new prospects weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc... My Goal: 10 weekly
- Be persistent & vigilant. Send your newsletter to them on a regular basis.
- Choose a contact management system for keeping track of your contacts.
Need help getting your nurture marketing process started? Contact us today.
In our next Blog post I will discuss best practices for contact management and delivery programs.
Got Newsletter? Need Help?
Take a look at some of the newsletters that we have created for our clients.
Go to: http://www.newsletterville.com/page2.html
Also, you will find over 10 Free Newsletter Templates to use for your newsletters.
Free templates can be found at:
Call or e-mail if you have any questions.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Gary 740-824-4842 ~ Gary@newsletterville.com
PS - sign up for our Free Newsletter and receive 3 Free Special Reports...Instantly. Click here.
Free Special Reports
- Free Report 1- 4 Time Saving E-Mail Tips.htm
- Free Report 2- Do’s & Don’ts For E-Mail Subject Lines
- Free Report 3- How To Encourage Visitors To Your Web Site
- Plus an added report on the CanSpam law.