Use an internet based program. We suggest Constant Contact.
This is an inexpensive and effective program to create and send eye-catching HTML email newsletters, announcements and promotions, in html and text formats, and track email campaign results.
If you want an HTML e-zine (e-mail newsletter) this is a good, inexpensive program. We can create your newsletter using this program too. Once you sign up for Constant Contact, we can create your customized newsletters right in your Constant Contact account. You have complete control of your newsletter to make any changes, additions, deletions, modifications or monthly introductions.
Constant Contact has a free 60 day trial. Click here for the 60 day free trial
Once you have your Constant Contact system set up the next step is to create a newsletter template to use monthly. Some keys to remember are:
• Do not use too many pictures or heavy colors – with pictures make sure to resize them if necessary and use key word descriptors.
• Make sure you have an automatic opt-in / opt-out system
• Keep the format simple
• Add a newsletter sign up form on your web site - Capture email addresses from your website using a visitor signup box. Customize the box with different styles to best match your website.
• Customize the form your site visitors see when they signup - edit signup form text, add your logo, and select site visitor details to capture on the form.
• Create an auto-responder thank you for joining our community message
• Create a welcome message people will see once they sign up for your newsletters - sent to new contacts who signup using your visitor signup form.
Or you can use our newsletter service for a turn-key solution
• We will design, format, layout, create, and delivery each newsletter for you. All the benefits with none of the work.
In our next Blog post I will discuss CanSpam law – Staying Compliant.
Got Newsletter? Need Help?
Take a look at some of the newsletters that we have created for our clients.
Go to: http://www.newsletterville.com/page2.html
Also, you will find over 10 Free Newsletter Templates to use for your newsletters.
Free templates can be found at:
Call or e-mail if you have any questions.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Gary 740-824-4842 ~ Gary@newsletterville.com
PS - sign up for our Free Newsletter and receive 3 Free Special Reports...Instantly. Click here.
Free Special Reports
Free Report 1- 4 Time Saving E-Mail Tips.htm
Free Report 2- Do’s & Don’ts For E-Mail Subject Lines
Free Report 3- How To Encourage Visitors To Your Web Site
Plus an added report on the CanSpam law.
PSS – we have boiler plate newsletter templates too. Includes content, formatting, graphics, and layout. For the do it yourself style newsletter.
Go to: http://www.newsletterville.com/boilerplate_newsletters.htm